Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello, Fall.

Fall has arrived! I've always loved the Fall season. Although the weather is not in the Fall spirit, the Pruitt household certainly is. Hobby Lobby is like a black hole that engulfs you into it's chaos. I can't believe I was there four days last week! Monday and Tuesday I spent the day shopping around with Sammy while looking for Fall decorations. My mom always had the house decorated for the Fall and Christmas seasons, with the smells and scents to make it feel so homey. I want that for my house.

I bought many things including Fall foliage, acrylic type pumpkins, decorated wood pumpkins, and even a "Happy Harvest" picture. I bought a cute scarecrow as well as another little wooden decoration for the guest bathroom. With Hobby Lobby always have wonderful sales, I bought all of the items for either 40% or 50% off. You should never pay full price for anything there, unless you are needing something in a hurry. Their decorations always are on sale at one time or another. I spent more than I should have. But, we will be able to use these decorations every year. Since Neil is really giving me the eye on spending money, I need to work with what I have. I found a cute, cute, cute idea on the internet for a decorative candle holder and I did it today! It involves tying down fall leaves to a glass container and filling it with any type of bean. It's very cute and very creative. Now, I'm just waiting for the cool weather to arrive. I'm ready for the Fall weather to coordinate with the Fall decorations. My scarfs and hot cocoa are begging to come out!











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...